Indio is a city in Riverside County in the desert area of California.
|climate map (description)|
Palm Spring International Airport (PSP IATA). It's in the nearby Palm Springs. Daily flight connections provide most of the major cities in the United States and Canada from major airlines. Some airlines that use Palm Springs Airport are seasonal, and some are operating only during the winter season. A one-way taxi from Palm Springs Airport to Indio takes 30 minutes and costs about 50 dollars.
El Centro/Imperial County Airport (IPL IATA), India's second most popular commercial airport, is scheduled for regular passenger service. It is about 65 miles south of Indio, and has daily access to United Airlines Flight 2. The Imperial County's small airport has a free parking lot and a motel, but there is no public transportation to Indio.
The LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT IATA) in Ontario, about 100 miles west of Indio, is a medium-sized international airport provided by most major airlines. In Indio, there is no public transportation from Ontario Airport.
Bermuda Danz Airport is a few miles away from India and one of the two nearby airports in air. This airport goes on a private plane. At the airport, a dessert jet provides a private jet charter service.
Indio is the nearest bus stop or station on several long-distance bus routes to Palm Spring. These buses usually connect Palm Springs/Indio with Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Calexico/Mexico.
- Burger King Agency El Paso Los Angeles Limousine Express 81-779 Hwy 111, +1-760-342-1224, +1-323-265-3232, toll-free:+1-866 6 691-9732. M-Sa 6:00AM~10:00PM, Su 7:00AM to 10PM ticket. Move between Los Angeles, Indio, Phoenix, Las Cruces, and El Paso along the I-10 along the I-15 along a separate route between Las Vegas and North Las Vegas. The next closest depot is San Bernardino's 620W Milcent.
- Flixbus (bus stop) 6600 N Indian Canyon Dr. Palm Springs (Bus will take a parking lot labeled "RV Parking" to the east of ExtraMile. If this location is not available, the bus is loaded at the corner of the curve (☏+1 855 626-8585) near the south of ExtraMile on the garnet wave. From Los Angeles to Las Vegas (via Ontario, Victoriville, and Burstow) to Tucson (via Ontario, Palm Springs, Brights, Phoenix, Mesa) and San Diego (via Anaheim).
- Greyhound & Cruceros, 83-100 Indio Blvd, +1 760-347-5888, toll-free:+1 800 231-2222. Move the I-10 along the I-10 to three locations: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Indio, Bryce and Phoenix. To the south, there are roads to Calexico and Mexico. It also stops at Shell station at 64-200 N 20Ave in North Palm Springs. Since this place does not sell tickets, N Palm Springs passengers must purchase pre-purchased tickets on line or at the full depot of greyhound.
- Octopus Jalisco restaurant, 43501 Monroe St, ☏+1 213 489-8079. From Los Angeles to Sacramento, Oakland and Salt Lake City (via Ontario, Fontana, Las Vegas and St. George), Helmoshiro (via Phoenix, Tucson and Nogales) and Tijuana (via Anaheim, San Isidro) are operated through several routes. It also adds a station to E L.A.'s 5201E Olympic BLVD, and places the station in the parking lot for E 3rd St & E Ford Blvd.
The local bus route of the Sun Line connects Indio City to other desert cities. The Indio library, post office and court is within ten minutes' walk. The long-distance bus goes in and out from the 1 Indio Transit Center along the Indio Bullbudd.
The Am Track Highway Bus Route 19a is connected to two indios every day, and is directly connected to the Am Track of the Bakersfield. The bus stop is 83100 Indio Street. Route 19B also stops at Palm Springs Airport and San Bernardino Station, both from Indio. The highway service in Amtrak California is particularly useful when you travel from the Bay Area or Sacramento by train to Indio, as it passes through Los Angeles.
The Sun Line Transportation Agency operates Indio Trains of Route 80, 81, 90, 91 and 111. The bus fare is $1.00 and the transfer is $25. All sunline buses are compatible with bicycles. Except for Route 111 every 15 to 25 minutes, other routes are much less.
Taxis are under the control of the Sunline Transportation Bureau. The maximum base rate for taxis is $2.50 and $2.96 per mile. A taxi that stops at Palm Springs's airport requires an additional $2.50. Indio has many private taxi companies. The Cochella Valley is so far away that if you go from Indio to Palm Springs or Palm Desserts by taxi, you can get a high price.
Indio City has a broad-based bicycle track plan that connects to other desert cities. Since many of the streets are flat, bicycles are relatively easy to turn.
There are several rental car companies in Indio. Hertz has a branch in India's 81246 highway 111. Also, a local lending office is established at 82360 high speed 111.
- 1 Cochella Valley Museum of History, 82616 Mile Abe☏, +1 760-342-6651. It is closed from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Monday through Wednesday. It's eight dollars for an adult.
- Indio is famous worldwide The Empire Apollo Field of the 1 Coachella Music Festival, 51-800 Streets, 51, +1 855-771-3667 (ticket). A large music festival held in a desert near Palm Springs, more than once on a spring weekend. $85 a day and $249 a day pass.
- Also, 'Ekiba Ongaku Matsuri' is held at the Empire Polo Ground. The stage coach is a rural music festival usually held in spring.
Brown Jagu of 83041 Indio Boulevard and Sherman's Liquor and Food Shop of 45820 Oasis Street are great revival shoppers. Musicians and artists who head for the annual Cochella Festival often visit these two facilities in downtown Indio to prepare for the long weekend. Here they get the goods they need to "hold a party like a rock star."
- [1 Shield's Date Garden Store and Café] 80-225 Us Highway 111, +1 760 775-0902 (U.S. Road 111). Store: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. every day: 7:00-2:30 PM, 4:30 PM~9PM Tu-Sa every day. The counter at the store is the best place for dating milk shakes. The shop sells gift packs for the day and souvenirs, and in the small theater, there are many interesting videos about Japanese agriculture. Cafes serve U.S. and Mexican food for $10-$45.
- 1 Best Western Date Tree Hotel, 81909 Indio Blvd, +1 760 347-3421, Fax:+1 760 863-1338.
- 2 Holiday Inn Express 84054 Indio Spring Spur ☏ Pakwi +1 760 342-6344.
- 3 Motel 6 Indio - Palm Springs Area, 82195 Indio Blvd, +1 760 342-6311, Fax:+1 760 342-4157.
- 4 Fantasy Springs Resort Casino 84245 Indio Springs Dr, ☏+1 760-342-5000, Toll-Free: +1-800-827-2946.
- 5City Center Motel, 83597 Indio Blvd, 760 347-5180
- the Sorton Sea When the irrigation channel burst in 1905 and flooded into the Salton basin for more than a year, it is located southeast of Indio, the largest lake in California. This rare area is the creation of geothermal facilities, wildlife shelters, partially constructed resorts, the Scwattattown in Slavic City, and the "very strange" art of Kyuusan.
|San Bernardino - Palm Desert←||W E||→ Coachella → Bry|
|End Left||N S||→ Coacella → El Centro|
|Palm Springs (Palm Springs) - Indowells←||N S||→ Coacella → El Centro|